Monday, April 13, 2015

Love Wand....



“This wand was made in my third year of apprenticeship. I was out looking for a specific wand component one day when I stumbled upon a forbidden garden, I'd never been to one before but they where supposed to be enchanted with love magic. It's trees gave the sweetest fruit, but one bite would trap you in the garden forever. I picked a branch from one of these fabled trees and used it for this very wand. Not long after, cherubs began to dance around me, luckily I saw their trick before it was too late. They were going to shoot me with their bows which made anyone fall in love with the first thing they saw. One was just about to let his arrow fly when I snatched his bow and took the string, which I used to wrap the wand, giving it potent magic. The cherubs became too fast and were quickly catching up, so I hid behind the nearest bush to wait until they'd passed, but that's where I found the beautiful rose quartz stone. The final piece for the perfect wand of love... .”
-The Wandmaker’s Apprentice

No comments:

Post a Comment